Back to Recipes
Aussie lot burger
- 4 Bakers Maison Milk Bun Sesame Seed Burger Roll
- 400g plant-based or beef mince
- 4 slices tasty cheese
- 4 thick rashers of bacon, halved
- 4 slices tinned beetroot
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, thinly sliced into rounds
- ¼ cup barbecue or tomato sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Heat a large frying pan add the bacon and fry until cooked and browned, remove it from the pan. Fry the patties for about 3 minutes on one side, flip them over and add a slice of cheese to the top. Cook for 2 minutes until the patty is cooked through and the cheese melted.
- Cut the Bakers Maison Sesame Seed Burger Roll in half and place them, cut-side down, directly onto the frying pan for 2 minutes until toasted. Fry the eggs over low-medium heat until the white of the egg is set, but the yolk still runny.
- Spread a little mayonnaise onto the base of the bun. Add the lettuce, place the cheese-covered patty on top then add the bacon, beetroot, tomato and egg. Add your sauce and secure the top of the bun with a skewer.