Back to Recipes
Spiced beef ribs with bourbon sauce
- 4kg beef ribs
- 1lt water
- 800ml Knorr Italiana Napolitana Sauce GF
- 400gm Knorr American Chipotle BBQ Sauce GF
- 200ml bourbon
- 1lt water, hot
- 100gm Knorr Rich Brown Gravy
- Preheat the char grill and grill the ribs until browned.
- Place into a large baking tray and add the water and Knorr Italiana Napolitana Sauce GF.
- Cover and place into a preheated oven (180C) and cook for 1.5 hours.
- Remove from the oven and drain off the liquid.
- Place the bourbon into a large pot bring to the boil and reduce by half.
- Add the hot water, whisk in the Knorr Rich Brown Gravy and bring to the boil while continuously stirring.
- Reduce the heat and add the Knorr American Chipotle BBQ Sauce and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over ribs. Place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve with thick cut chips.