Salad chickpea sandwich
- 1 x turkish roll
- 30gm red cabbage
- 25gm chinese cabbage
- 50gm carrots
- 20gm Hellmann’s Real Aioli
- 5gm Knorr Italian Glaze with Balsamic
- 50gm chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2gm coriander sprigs
Fresh is best. Using a medley of fresh vegetables and chickpeas for crunch, this on-trend sandwich won’t go soggy with a spread of Hellmann’s Real Aioli.
- Split turkish roll and toast lightly.
- Shred both cabbages and grate carrots.
- Combine Hellmann’s Real Aioli with Knorr Italian Glaze with Balsamic.
- To assemble sandwiches, spread rolls with aioli mix. Top with red cabbage, chinese cabbage, carrots and chickpeas. Scatter coriander sprigs over and serve.
Tip: Try spreading Knorr World Cuisine Thai Chilli Sauce on the buns as well as Hellmann’s Real Aioli if desired.