Back to Recipes
Pork belly pizza
- 11 pizza dough base, 30cm
- 60gm tomato sugo
- 100gm Perfect Italiano Shredded Mozzarella
- 90gm pork belly slow cooked, cut into 3cm x 3cm slices
- 50gm BBQ sauce
- 5gm micro coriander,
- picked leaves
- 10gm red radish,
- finely sliced
- flaked sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- Place base on a 30cm pizza tray, spread tomato sugo over base.
- Sprinkle Perfect Italiano Shredded Mozzarella over tomato sugo.
- Mix cooked pork belly with BBQ sauce and evenly scatter on pizza base.
- Cook in preheated oven at 270C for approximately 6 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from oven and scatter with micro coriander and radish.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
Tip: Pork belly can be spiced up by adding dried chilli flakes at step 3.