Back to Recipes
Chicken pasta bake with vegetables
- 200gm short pasta
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 125gm can corn kernels, drained
- 500gm jar Leggo’s Pasta Bake with Tomato, Ricotta and Spinach
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or tasty cheese
A delicious bake with cauliflower, corn and Leggo’s Tomato, Ricotta and Spinach pasta bake sauce.
- Cook pasta following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over high heat. Cook chicken for 4–5 minutes or until browned. Stir in cauliflower and corn. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine cooked chicken mixture with pasta, Leggo’s Pasta Bake with Tomato, Ricotta and Spinach and water. Spoon into a 25cm x 25cm baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 200C for 20–25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Tip: 3 cups cauliflower florets equal approximately 1 small cauliflower.