Back to Recipes
Basil cream pasta with parmesan rosemary fritters
- 1.2kg pasta, cooked
- 500ml Anchor Culinary Cream
- 500gm basil puree
- 80 rosemary leaves
- 10 egg yolks
- 200gm Perfect Italiano Shredded Parmesan
- 800gm heirloom tomatoes, sliced or chopped
- 600gm Perfect Italiano Shaved Parmesan, garnish
- Reheat pasta in boiling salted water.
- Bring Anchor Culinary Cream to the boil, add basil puree and toss through pasta.
- Mix rosemary leaves with egg yolk and Perfect Italiano Shredded Parmesan. Portion into small fritters and deep fry.
- Serve pasta into serving dish, scatter fritters on pasta.
- Scatter heirloom tomatoes.
- Garnish with Perfect Italiano Shaved Parmesan.
Tip: For basil puree, pick fresh basil leaves, blanche for 30 seconds in boiling water. Blend leaves in a bar blender with a little boiling water until a smooth puree is achieved then chill over iced water.