Back to Recipes
Asian style frittata
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 500gm packet frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry Chow Mein
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- Sweet chilli sauce and a tossed salad, for serving
Frittata with an Asian style flavour.
- Heat oil in a large frypan, add frozen Birds Eye Stir Fry Chow Mein and cook for 3–4 minutes. Reduce heat.
- Pour eggs evenly over vegetables in a frypan and cook for 4 minutes or until eggs are just set.
- Place frittata under a preheated grill and cook for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut frittata into wedges and serve with sweet chilli sauce and a tossed salad.
Tip: Use a heavy-based frypan for a more evenly cooked frittata.