Back to Recipes
Vegemite and cheese pasta
- Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water for 8-10 minutes, or according to packet instructions.
- Drain the cooked pasta, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid. Set both aside.
- Place the pot back over low heat and add the butter, Vegemite and ¼ cup of the reserved cooking liquid; whisking well until combined.
- Return the spaghetti to the pot and toss through the sauce. Add the Parmesan and remaining cooking water if needed and toss until well combined.
- Divide between serving bowls and season with freshly ground pepper, extra grated parmesan and chopped chives.