Back to Recipes
Satay chicken curry
- 40ml oil
- 2kg chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 300gm onion, thinly sliced
- 6cm piece root ginger, cut into julienne strips
- 10gm minced garlic
- 10gm cumin
- 250ml Zoosh Satay Sauce
- 2 x 400gm can chopped tomatoes
- 300mls coconut milk
- Coriander leaves, for sprinkling
- Rice, for serving
- Roti or pappadums, for serving
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion for 4-5 minutes or until it begins to colour. Add the chicken, ginger and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes before stirring through the cumin. Add the Zoosh Satay Sauce, tomatoes and coconut milk and simmer for cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken has cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve with rice and roti. Serve immediately.