Back to Recipes
Lamb lahaam bajine pizza (spiced lamb)
Lamb laham bajine mix
- 160gm lamb mince, fine
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp sumac, ground
- ¼ tsp paprika, smoked
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- 1 pizza base, 30cm
- 60gm tomato sugo
- 100gm Perfect Italiano Shredded Mozzarella
- 50gm red onion, sliced
- 40gm labneh
- 20gm flat parsley leaves
- Sea salt & cracked pepper
- Prepare spiced lamb mix by combining, mince, garlic, sumac, paprika and cumin powder.
- Mix well until all evenly combined and then place mixture in the refrigerator for one hour to allow to marinate.
- Place the pizza base on a 30cm pizza tray. Spread tomato sugo over base.
- Sprinkle Perfect Italiano Shredded Mozzarella over tomato sugo, crumble spiced lamb mix over cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven at 270C for approximately 6 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from oven and garnish with red onion, labneh and parsley leaves.
- Season with sea salt and pepper.
Tip: You can substitute the pizza base to a gluten free option.