Back to Recipes
Cheesy pea macaroni
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 rashers bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 420gm can Edgell Garden Peas, drained
- 300gm can Edgell Tomato Supreme
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
Macaroni cheese is comfort food at its best! The whole family will love this timeless recipe.
- Cook macaroni according to packet directions, drain and place into a greased 2lt capacity ovenproof dish.
- Heat oil in a frypan, sauté bacon and onion for 2–3 minutes or until onion has softened.
- Stir cooked onion mixture and Edgell Garden Peas into pasta. Poor over Edgell Tomato Supreme and milk. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve immediately.
Tip: This dish can also be placed into greased 6 x 1 cup ramekins for individual serves.