On 1 October 2021, NAFDA Foodservice officially launched its new website and Members portal. We understand the need to establish our core identity and to bring greater consistency to the way we are recognised in the foodservice industry.
Our digital presence serves as an extension of our brand identity, which is why we have launched our new and improved corporate website. The website will have a number of new features including:
- User friendly ‘Find a NAFDA Foodservice Distributor’ search functionality.
- Integration with live social media feeds, email subscription database, and website analytics.
- A responsive interface so that the site appears at its best across multiple devices and browsers.
- A new user journey and high quality content that will resonate with the intended audience.
- Seamless and more intuitive navigation.
- Optimised site build that will increase page load speed.
The new site will create stronger brand alignment, simplify and modernise the look and feel, enhance user experience and design flow, increase user engagement, and overhaul and streamline the Members portal.