Monday 2 November to Friday 11 December 2020
The Foodservice Industry Association Inc. (FIA) is delighted to launch its most important initiative for 2020: the FIA Online Foodservice Tradeshow.
This foodservice tradeshow is a first for the FIA and uses 35 years of tradeshow experience to bring the most valuable and exciting tradeshow event to all foodservice & hospitality professionals across Australia.
Make sure to visit the FIA Online Foodservice Tradeshow – the benefits for your business include:
- Visit Australia’s leading foodservice and hospitality Suppliers exhibiting an outstanding range of the best products and brands
- See products and ideas to keep your customers coming back
- Find out about the latest trends in foodservice and hospitality products
- Connect with Exhibitors to discuss opportunities to grow your business,
- Plus, there will be information on Specials, Recipes and the Tradeshow brochure will have deals for all!
FIA Online Foodservice Tradeshow: Monday 2nd November 2020 To Friday 11th December 2020
The FIA Online Foodservice Tradeshow starts on Monday 2nd November 2020 and runs for six weeks 24/7; its available to all foodservice and hospitality professionals through your PC, Laptop & Phone!
Partnering with Industry Leaders
The FIA is proud to have the support of NAFDA Foodservice in the promotion of this event. To see more details on the FIA Online Foodservice tradeshow please visit the FIA Facebook page:
For further information on FIA activities and membership please contact
Zoran Mustac 0401 340 153.