eFood IT is a unique solution for the wholesale distribution industry designed to meet the needs of a modern, dynamic and agile foodservice distributor. Strategic partner, Walkerscott, complement eFood IT by providing support and consultancy services, allowing for an end-to-end IT solution for all Members. With more than 15 years of experience in refining our Dynamics NAV vertical, we have implemented our solution across more than 30 locations and support approximately 500 users.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an integrated and powerful Enterprise Management Planning (ERP) solution that allows foodservice distributors to integrate all facets of their business. Our solutions connect you and your customers in the digital age – Be it a sales app that allows seamless processing of your customers’ orders, through to an e-commerce website or allowing your sales team to engage face-to-face with our Nav4Rep tablet solution, we bring the business to you.
- Hosted managed services (email, files, websites)
- ERP Implementation
- Solution designs and customisations
- Support desk
- Project management
- Needs analysis and change management
- High data security
Power mobile ecommerce app
eFood IT brings the power of mobile order management conveniently and vibrantly into the hands of distributors and their customers.
Distributors and their customers can now experience a feature-rich and media-rich order management system that delivers the capabilities you need on any tablet or smartphone running any mobile operating system (Apple and Android).
Our hosting environment is situated in a government grade data centre in one of few Tier 3 rated sites in Australia. We have invested in scalable computer and storage technologies which means that we can be as agile as possible with your requirements as you grow and as you require more resources.
- Virtual desktop environment
- Microsoft Office suite and support
- Internet access
- Email hosting
- Jet Reporting system access
- NAV and BI support
- Government grade data centre
- Monitoring and Disaster Recovery backup
- Point’s calculation & accumulation for all qualifying vendor & customer transactions.
- Best of the Best customer portal for points update and redemption.
- Random weight & catch weight item functionality sales, purchasing & warehouse.
- Maximum vendor purchase order details – either by dollar value or carton quantity.
- NAV’s procurement functionality suggests purchase orders to replenish stock.
- Calculate requirements using min and max stock and safety stock.
- Stock forecast is based on the historical data.
- Netstock specialist inventory management system can be integrated.
- Customers, products, pricing are updated to the mobile app automatically.
- Order entry on the mobile app on phone or table or web browser.
- Sales quotes can auto update to sales prices and pantry.
- Contract sales pricing.
- Mark-up pricing, customer and group specific pricing.
- Auto-increment pricing based on cost rises.
- Replicate customer sales pricing & discount structure to other customers.
- Automatic creation of pantry list for your customers based on last 16 weeks’ sales.
- Customer’s preferred products are used in searches on orders.
- Pantry list is sent to customers for automated inbound XML ordering.
- Easily relocate pantries across customers.
- Day runs schedules with packing sequences for customers.
- Invoices & delivery manifests, bulk picking, load and unload sheets by run.
- Freight charge automatic for under minimum order value.
- Automatically e-mail a range of documents to vendors or customers.
- Multiple recipients via pre-set e-mail addresses.
- Dynamic business intelligence reporting software.
- Reports can be auto e-mailed at pre-set intervals and on triggered events.
- Create electronic payment file, standard ABA file, for upload into your bank.
- BPAY, direct debit, Import Bank Statements.
- Customers, products and pricing are updated to the Webstore automatically.
- Orders from the website are automatically uploaded.
Request a free consultation
Their products and industry knowledge was a real plus for us as they could talk our language. The solutions that they delivered came in on time and budget and has made a big positive impact on the whole business. We are now investing in eCommerce and their sales Apps and once again eFood IT have a seamless solution that works for us and our customers.”
This has been without doubt the best decision we have made since being in business. eFood IT Navision is now the key decision making and reporting tool for our business. The cost savings of offsite hosting have been considerable, and you can’t put a price on the peace of mind knowing that eFood IT is monitoring and maintaining our systems 24/7. No more midnight phone calls to IT guys to fix a down server, in fact Godden Food Group has not required an IT person on site for 6 years, our entire office is now plug and play.
More recently we added the eFood IT Power Mobile App to the operation. The App has opened us up to a whole new customer base and revenue stream that up until now we could not access. Thanks to the team at eFood IT we are well positioned with a solid foundation for growth into the future.”